1. All returns must be affected within 30 days of the date of receipt of the Drone by the
1.1 Should the customer wish to return the Drone, the customer agrees to affect such
the use of a reputable mail courier. The customer is to notify Airborne Drones PTY
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, that the return has been affected with detailed
reasons explaining the reason for the
return of the Drone.
2. The customer shall bear all risks, costs and responsibilities relating to the return of
3. To be eligible for a return of the Drone, the Drone should possess an inherent latent
defect which is material to the manufacturing of the Drone.
4. Upon the return of the Drone to Airborne Drones PTY LTD the customer will be
notified of receipt of the Drone.
5. The Qualified Engineer who built the Drone will assess the Drones in flight controller,
upon assessing the inflight controller, while cross referencing the specific Drones log
book, the Engineer will be able to establish the following:
5.1 Whether the fault in question is a result of a latent defect which is material to the
manufacturing of the Drone.
Should the Engineer establish that the Drone has a latent defect; Airborne Drones
shall undertake to repair or replace the damaged part in question at no cost to the
5.2 Whether the said fault is a result of any negligence on the part of the customer
flight, maintenance or the general handling of the Drone but not limited to such.
Airborne Drones PTY LTD will repair or replace the damaged part in question at a
cost to the customer, such repair or replacements of parts will be affected upon the
acceptance of the quote for repair.
6. The units are designed and manufactured by a team of Qualified Engineers using
state of the art technology and workmanship to produce the finished product.
Airborne Drones PTY LTD will provide no cash refund for any Drone sold. The
customer expressly waives his/her rights in respect of a cash refund.
7. The customer hereby acknowledges that he/she agrees to the terms and conditions
incorporated into the return policy and hereby waives any and all other remedies and
rights in respect of the return of goods purchased.