SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST.
Experience in lead generation and growth tactics eager to build a marketing team. They should have a history of working with smaller B2B or Enterprise IT companies, 3-7 years’ experience, and great team and leadership skills:
- Develop content marketing plans for 1-3 distinct vertical markets (verticals TBC based on chosen candidate’s experience). The aim: increase brand awareness, drive website traffic and boost lead generation
- Write from scratch industry-leading content that informs every stage of the customer journey
- Monitor the performance of, and feedback on, this content in order to continually fine-tune our messaging
- Work closely with our art team to ensure these materials not only read perfectly but catch the eye
- Work closely with our PR team to identify additional communications opportunities related to your content and the customers it involves
- Should have experience managing a content schedule, creating blog entries, case studies, webinars
- Should have exposure to paid advertising, running campaigns, and analytics
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experienced at producing varied forms of B2B content: case studies, blog posts, by-line articles, news, website content, social posts, infographics, presentations and more
- Ideal: experience in one or more of the following industries: geospatial, agriculture, civil engineering, construction
- Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Strong project management skills
- Great team player (you will work closely with our art, sales and support teams, plus distribution partners, end customers and more)
- Serious attention to detail – perfectionists need definitely apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Journalism
This is an opportunity to join a young, dynamic and multicultural team, working in a fast-paced, high-tech international company. If you are a team player and have a passion for UAV technology, please apply with a motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.