In the construction process the following types of data can be collected using the NEXTECH’s ATLAS-T platform:
– 2D Mapping: Visual, NIR and DEM.
– 3D Data: LiDAR
– Raw Imagery: Aerial, Thermal, Multi-Spectral
Construction Investment Monitoring
Real-time awareness and accuracy have always been challenges on construction sites.
Drones can used throughout the construction life-cycle process to accumulate the data for developing the BIM (Building Information Modeling) for any particular construction site:
– significantly improve the speed and quality of the design process. by providing better field data,
– capture high-resolution videos and images, enabling 3D modelling and providing data about a site’s initial status for investors and property owners before work begins.
– enable the creation of Digital Terrain Models (DTMs), which ensure better contract valuation.
– quick surveys of sites and for the precise gathering of data for progress reports.
– monitor progress by imposing overlays of plans onto photos of the actual state of construction, in addition to identifying discrepancies as small as 1 cm, and simultaneously verifying contractor reports.
– check whether site borders have been crossed, and confirm that materials are being stored and handled correctly.
– Provide investors with swift access to complex data, enabling a fast reaction and an effective analysis of results. UAV technology allows investors to monitor contractor engagement and receive complete, trustworthy documentation.
– Use accurate data gathered by drones to perform precise work such as positioning steel slabs in concrete or measuring the depth of pipelines, preventing costly and dangerous construction errors.
– nDrones further increase safety by performing hazardous work, and by monitoring construction areas for possible sources of risk and accidents.
– final work assessment,
– environmental impact verification and reporting.
– used for maintenance and marketing purposes.
– Using UAVs much of the current approach can be avoided where work is performed:
– manually, based on in-person inspections,
– in some cases, rope access, scaffolding and elevated platforms are necessary,
– with the need to turn off the installation for the duration of the maintenance..
– Locate defects faster, more thoroughly, cheaply and safely.
– Drones can be used in stocktaking and inventory management for infrastructure companies. Performing inventory assessments with UAVs allows companies to cut costs and accelerate the entire process, while providing more detailed information about the assets. It also increases workplace safety, as rotary-wing drones can fly into places that are difficult to reach without risking human lives.
– The best example may be inventory of telecommunication and broadcasting masts, and the devices installed on them.
– Use optical barcodes and (RFID), makes the process safer and much more efficient.
– Database integration makes the cataloguing process more detailed and more reliable.
THE ATLAS T TURNKEY SOLUTION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY FROM NEXTECH
Our total solution is the ATLAS T drone system, all ATLAS T systems have an achievable flight time of 74 minutes, a range of 35km and a payload of up to 2kg – this system comes with our Datalink Configuration, enabling the range of 35 km with encrypted live video for the entire duration of the flight.
The Airborne ATLAS T supports detachable arms for simple and compact storing in a rugged Aluminium Carry Case, allowing the drone to become fully deployed or stored in under a minute. In addition, the ATLAS T supports a straightforward on-the-field arm replacement capability without requiring repair assistance.
Our first-of-its-kind dual antenna tracking station provides you with the clearest image even when the ATLAS T has been pushed to its limits.
You’re able to choose between an Analog or Digital Ground Station, the Analog version will provide you with a SD 560p live feed and the Digital version will provide you with a full HD 1080p live feed.
NEXTECH would recommend going with the Digital version for Security, Surveillance & Wildlife Monitoring, and the Analog version for Surveying & Mapping.
The ATLAS T system comes with a highly advanced but easy to use software package that allows the operator to plan, control and fly your mission in the safest and most effective way possible. Automated drone control, alerts, manned aircraft locations and weather advisories are all at your fingertips.
The GCS (Ground Control Station) will be set up in the desired position, allowing the operators with the ability to connect each GCS to any external screen. The live feed will be viewable at either SD 560p resolution or Full HD 1080p resolution, on both the GCS and external screen of your choice. This connection will be made via HDMABD cable or via IP address. (RTSP)
The video feed will also be on an RTSP Stream, this is how most CCTV cameras operate. You can, therefore, view this on ANY and MULTIPLE computers/monitors or RTSP Player.
All footage captured by the ATLAS T can be transferred and played back on a PC, Laptop, Tablet or TV Monitor, allowing you to watch the captured footage with Full HD quality play back.
Our integrated flying and system’s interface allows the user to take-off, land and complete the mission autonomously, as well as anywhere in between. Allowing you to take manual control for anything ad-hoc mid-mission while allowing the system to switch back to its original pre-planned mission.
A great strength of the NEXTECH’s airframe is its ability to hover in place with limited offset movement even in the most challenging environmental conditions. The stability control of NEXTECH’s products is by far the most advanced in the industry, which allows it to evenly fly and hold a very steady position in sustained winds up to 50 km/h and wind gusts to 70 km/h. So, when precision is critical, the ATLAS T is a great choice. The system can be put into a ‘grid-fly’ mode which allows it to fly precise way points and image along the way. If you were interested in doing 3D maps, point clouds, or aerial stitched photography with full Geo-tagging, you are able to do this with our systems. Meaning it may have additional hidden uses or different ways to generate revenue streams.
Read more about the NEXTECH ATLAS T solution