- Design, develop and test components, devices, systems or equipment that use electricity as part of their source of power.
- Involved at any stage of a project including the initial brief for a concept, the design and development stage, testing of prototypes and the final manufacture and implementation of a new product or system.
- Work in cross-functional project teams with colleagues in other branches of engineering.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate testing to identify problems and solutions
- Conduct rapid prototyping and make amendments where necessary
- Analyse existing development and manufacture procedures within the company and suggest improvements where applicable
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets within an engineering field
- Keep up to date with UAV industry trends and apply industry trends to design and retail procedures within Airborne Drones (Pty) Ltd
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronic engineering
- UAV knowledge is a plus
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a start-up environment
- Independent and well organized team worker
If you are a team player and have a passion for UAV technology, please apply with a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.