The UAV system (Hereinafter referred to as “the Product”) holds a limited 6 (Six) month manufacturing warranty, which indemnifies the Purchaser against any latent defects. All Product returns must be affected within this 6 (Six) month period by the Purchaser, subject to the following:
- Should the Purchaser wish to return the Product, the Purchaser agrees to affect such return via the use of a reputable mail courier. The Purchaser is to first notify AIRBORNE DRONES PTY LTD via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, that it wishes to affect a return with detailed reasons explaining the reason for the return of the Product.
- The Purchaser shall bear all associated risks, including but not limited to insurance, damage, theft and customs costs relating to the return of the Product.
- To be eligible for a return of the Product, the Product should possess an inherent latent defect which is material to the manufacturing of the Product, such defect must have occurred within the aforesaid six (6) month limited warranty period.
- Upon the return of the Product to AIRBORNE DRONES PTY LTD the Purchaser will be notified of receipt of the Product.
- A Qualified Engineer will assess the Product’s in flight controller, upon assessing the inflight controller, while cross referencing the specific Product’s log book, the Engineer will be able to establish the following:
- Whether the fault in question is a result of a latent defect which is material to the manufacturing of the Product. Should the Engineer establish that the Product has a latent defect, AIRBORNE DRONES PTY LTD shall at its sole election undertake to either repair or replace the damaged part in question at no cost to the Purchaser.
- Whether the said fault is as a result of any form of negligence on the part of the Purchaser, relating to flight, maintenance or the general handling of the Product, crash or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or opening tampering with the screws of the Product, damage caused by improper installation and incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals of the Product, damage caused by any alternative service provider to the Product, damage caused by unauthorized circuit modification and mismatch or misuse of the battery or charger, damage caused by operation in extreme weather (i.e. strong wind, strong rain, sand/dust storms, etc, damage caused by operating the Product in an environment with high excessive electromagnetic interference (i.e., close to live radio transmission towers, live high-voltage wires, solo flairs, substations, etc.), damage caused by operating the Product in an environment containing interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.) damage caused by operating the Product with a low-charged or defective battery, Loss of, or damage to your data, but not limited to such. AIRBORNE DRONES PTY LTD will in such instance repair or replace the damaged part in question at a cost to the Purchaser, such repair or replacement of parts will be affected upon the acceptance of the quote for repair by the Purchaser. In such instance the Purchaser shall also be liable for the associated shipping costs of the return of the Product to the Purchaser.
- The units are designed and manufactured by a team of Qualified Engineers using state of the art technology and workmanship to produce the finished Product. AIRBORNE DRONES PTY LTD will provide no cash refund for any Product sold. The Purchaser herein expressly waives any and all rights / remedies in respect of a claim for a cash refund in any instance.
The Purchaser hereby acknowledges that by engaging with AIRBORNE DRONES PTY LTD it agrees and unequivocally consents to the terms and conditions incorporated into the return policy and hereby waives any and all other remedies and rights in respect of the return of goods purchased.