ISR 20+: Incident Response – Complex Missions Persistent Surveillance >20km
The Atlas ISR 20+ Solution has multiple tactical quadcopters flying simultaneously to cover larger areas for complex ongoing missions and persistent surveillance.
Our team will integrate the command centre so communication will flow from the command centre to the ground teams and stakeholders via an antenna tracker and 4G/Satellite.
This solution includes a single ground station connected to multiple drones, a hot standby drone for quick swap outs, and a 20km+ antenna tracker.
This solution allows for ongoing and extensive surveillance to ensure that you will always have eyes in the sky.
We provide Training, a spare parts package, after sales support which includes technical support from a dedicated team of engineers, and a maintenance plan.
- Deployment from Vehicles for Tactical Teams
- Tactical Reaction Units
- Security Estate Breaches
- Delivery of Target Markers
- Anti-Poaching & Border Hotspots
- Ongoing Mission/Multiple Drones
- Detect Signs of Intruder Presence in Surrounding Areas
- Detailed 3D digital representation of Targets and Target Areas
- Multiple Environmental Variables
- Multiple Stakeholders
- Situational Awareness